Your Calling - Your Passion




It always starts out with "What is the one thing that you do so well and enjoy doing so much that you would gladly do it for FREE?"

I have heard this phrase a million times and totally understood it. But the journey to find my passion has taken most of my life. I can say with a certainty that my passion is teaching life skills to young artists and the marginalized. Some people know exactly what they are meant to do in life at an early age. But like most people it took much life experience, study and discovery before stumbling on my gifts even though all areas envolved were gifts I possessed as a child.  Funny how that works out.




Do you struggle between service to others and the need to make money and earn a living? I certainly did.

HUMBLE BEGINNINGS

Go back in time and embrace the feelings and energy you experienced when you first made the decision "This Is What I Am Meant To Do!" This was way back when you had no idea how any of it would ever come to pass but knew without any doubt that you had stumbled onto something great. Latch hold of those memories and emotions then use them to keep on track and remain motivated. Drawing from an emotional past event and reliving it in your head will keep you focused on your dream and the WHY behind it all.


QUESTIONS To Ask Yourself:

Why is this 'thing' so important to me?

What level of excellence do I expect of myself?

Who is my accountability partner?

Am I afraid of work?

Am I afraid of failure?

Is my dream worth building into something great? If so, then WHY?






By OddCollard

You can be You, reach your Dreams serve God & still Enjoy Life

Now It's My Turn | Rise Above the Ordinary:

Although written for young adults or teens who due to circumstances beyond their control were without emotional or financial support ANYONE CAN MAKE USE OF THESE PRINCIPLES.

DOWNLOADS -

Amazon US -  http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00I8PN4ZC

Amazon Canada - http://www.amazon.ca/gp/product/B00I8PN4ZC?*Version*=1&*entries*=0


Amazon UK - http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B00I8PN4ZC?*Version*=1&*entries*=0

Amazon Australia - http://www.amazon.com.au/gp/product/B00I8PN4ZC?*Version*=1&*entries*=0

Amazon India - http://www.amazon.in/gp/product/B00I8PN4ZC?*Version*=1&*entries*=0


Check out OddCollard:


(@OddCollard)



Photo Courtesy of:  Death to Stock Photo

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

As the World Changes I Remain Flexible

The Good Doctor Pt-2

A Day in the Life of an Event Staff Employee or, What Ever Happened to the Other Guys?