TIPS TO CLEARER THINKING #3




Get Fresh Air


Everyone knows the importance oxygen plays in day to day life. The thought that a person wouldn't have an understanding seems ridiculous. However, you may be surprised to know that most people don't place enough importance on breathing and the positive affects that breathing exercises could have on day to day productivity and overall well being.

Benefits of Breathing Exercises

▪Improved Energy Level  
▪Reduced Stress
▪Lower Blood Pressure
▪Overall Clearer Thinking.

Here are two ideas I've learned to implement in my day to day activity. Both have proved to be necessary tools in life. Feel free to come up with other ideas that better fit you and your lifestyle.





1) Particularly on jobs that require dealing with other people's problems I've learned to utilize break times away from work and go outside in the sun for 10 minutes. That one act alone would help me to be more productive and help clear my mind. Sometimes, stepping away from the days normal work pressure for just a few minutes would help with a fresh perspective on the days work challenges. Click here for a 1 minute breathing exercise that you can do literally anywhere.

2) In my youth I was a workout warrior, I mean I rarely missed a workout session. But these days two to four days per week for as little as 20 minutes all I do is calisthenics based on Hindu Kushti Wrestling strength training exercises and incorporate the breathing techniques used. This turned out to be a perfect fit for my personality and lifestyle.

CONCLUSION:
There are many ways in which a person can improve on themselves and their quality of life. The ability to think clear and sharp should be at the top of one's list. Breathing Exercises are one of the easiest avenues to get there.



#youngcubiclesoldier

You can be You, reach your Dreams serve God & still Enjoy Life



Now It's My Turn | Rise Above the Ordinary:

Although written for young adults or teens who due to circumstances beyond their control were without emotional or financial support ANYONE CAN MAKE USE OF THESE PRINCIPLES.

DOWNLOADS -

Amazon US -  http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00I8PN4ZC

Amazon Canada - http://www.amazon.ca/gp/product/B00I8PN4ZC?*Version*=1&*entries*=0


Amazon UK - http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B00I8PN4ZC?*Version*=1&*entries*=0

Amazon Australia - http://www.amazon.com.au/gp/product/B00I8PN4ZC?*Version*=1&*entries*=0

Amazon India - http://www.amazon.in/gp/product/B00I8PN4ZC?*Version*=1&*entries*=0


Check out OddCollard:

(@PBpcollard)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

As the World Changes I Remain Flexible

The Good Doctor Pt-2

A Day in the Life of an Event Staff Employee or, What Ever Happened to the Other Guys?