The Story Of Odd




Both parents were only children. No aunts, uncles or cousins. Never met my grandparents on either side with the exception of my father's mom whom I met at about 3 years old. My parents were divorced when I was 2 and my mother died at home of breast cancer when I was 19. My father wasn't really in my life like he was with my 3 older siblings.

I've been legally blind my entire life and was born with severe scoliosis.


Hit by moving vehicles 5 times.

Survived drowning in riptides twice.

1986 survived a mild heart attack due to drug abuse.

Then add everything else this country will throw at Black American males.

I'm not supposed to be here...Yet my Lord & Savior has Always had His hand on me.




....and that's just the 1st half of life....


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

As the World Changes I Remain Flexible

The Good Doctor Pt-2

A Day in the Life of an Event Staff Employee or, What Ever Happened to the Other Guys?